Fountain of fulfillment Church is a warm, vibrant and growing church.
Our vision at The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) is to spread His Word to the ends of the earth. We are a Bible-believing church that emphasizes the proper conduct and moral behavior of people through teachings and missionary work. Our church appeals to all peoples of the world, and we are determined to teach everyone in their respective geographical areas, the stages of secular life and the levels of spiritual development.
Pastor E.A. Adeboye is the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).
Our church was founded in 1952 and since then, we have grown to more than 5,000 parishes worldwide. We draw our strength from our congregation of more than one million people. Presently, we have missions established in many African countries, as well as Europe, Asia, the United States, the Caribbean, Canada, South America and Australia.
In 2001, three families from Fort Worth, TX, established the Fountain of Fulfillment (FOF) parish. Through the Glory of God, we have since grown, and through Jesus’ Name, we continue to grow today. FOF parish believes in the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus. We believe in holiness, sanctification, baptism by immersion and baptism of the Holy Spirit. The Parish Pastor Michael Daniel has been in the ministry and has pastored since 1994. He's married to Pastor Funmilola Daniel who has greatly assisted to move forward the work of God. The Pastors are blessed with three children: Blessing, Matthew and Joshua. Pastor Michael Daniel is a man with a passion for the people of God and for the assignment God has committed into his hands.
Our Core Values
- Teaching to establish the true biblical words of God
- Helping as many as possible to develop their leadership gifts through discipleship.
- Establishing a good relationship with one another
- Maintaining our belief of holiness
- Empowering as many as possibly to the path of holiness
THE BIBLE TEACHINGS
- We believe t hat the entire Scripture – both the Old and New Testament – are written by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. II Tim. 3:16-17.
- We believe that there is only one God, Who is the Creator of both visible and invisible creatures. Gen. 1:1; John 1:1-3.
ABOUT JESUS CHRIST
- We believe that He is the Son of God, who took away our sins, and the Savior of the world. He is God revealed in the flesh. John 1:1-14, Is 53:5-6.
ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third Person in the Trinity. He Teaches, He speaks to men, he is comforter and bears witness in us. Acts 16:6-7; Rom 8:14, 16.
ABOUT THE TRINITY
- We believe that God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost are one God, but made of three persons. Hence, they are ONE IN TRINITY. Gen.1:16-29; Matt. 3:16-17; 1John 5:7. Just like an egg is comprised of three parts: The yellow yolk, the egg white, and the shell, the egg is not three but one.
ABOUT THE DEVIL
- We believe the devil exists. Gen. 3:1-16. Matt. 4:1-11; James 4:7; I Peter 5:8.
- We believe that God created Man in His image. Gen. 1:26 And breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul. Gen 2:7.
REPENTANCE UNTO GOD
- We believe that Repentance is a godly man’s sorrow for his sins with the decision to abstain from them. 2Pet 3:9, II Cor. 7:10; II Chron. 7:14.
THE DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST
- We believe in the death and the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST
- We believe in the blood, which was shed for us at Calvary. It cleanses us of all sin. 1 John1:7.
- We believe that salvation is a gift from God that reunites us together with Our Maker. John 3:16 – 17.
THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- It is the promise of the Father. It is God's gift, which He gives to those who obey Him, and available to all who believe in Jesus Christ, and is evidenced by the gift of speaking in tongues. Acts 1:4 – 8, Acts 2:4.
- By immersion in water as Jesus Christ was baptized. Matt 3:16 - 17.
- Separation from the world unto God; forsaking all Adamic nature.
THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST
- We believe that the Second coming of Jesus Christ will be in physical form, and He will be visible to all in like manner, as He was seen ascending up to the heavens. Acts 1:9-11; John 14:3. He will return to the earth to judge sinners and the ungodly. Rev. 19:19-21; II Thess. 1:7-10; Jude 1:14-15; Zech. 14:3-4.
THE HOLY BIBLE
- Is the infallible and authoritative Word of God, given directly to all men and women for Salvation.
- Man was created in the image and likeness of God, to be fruitful, to multiply, to replenish the earth, to subdue it and to have dominion over it.
To make heaven by living a life of holiness and to take as many as possible with us
To plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries, and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of every developed countries.
To pursue of our vision until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ.
Fountain of Fulfillment
4430 Foard Street,
Fort Worth TX 76119